Air Duct Design & Sealing
In a typical house with a forced-air heating and cooling system, about 20 percent of the air that moves through the ducts is lost due to leaks, holes and poor connections. The result is higher utility bills and difficulty keeping the house comfortable, no matter how the thermostat is set.
Indicators that your home has poorly performing ducts include:
- High summer and winter utility bills
- Rooms that are difficult to heat and cool
- Stuffy rooms that never seem to feel comfortable
- Ducts located in an attic, crawlspace or garage
- Tangled or kinked flexible ducts
A duct system that is well-designed and properly sealed can make your home more comfortable, energy efficient and safer. Our trained technicians can design custom air duct systems to perfectly fit your home.