Air Duct Cleaning
Our state-of-the-art air duct cleaning process uses an advanced self-contained cleaning technology that simultaneously brushes and vacuums debris. Dirt brushed loose inside the air duct is immediately swept up by powerful dual vacuums that are fitted with high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters to ensure the air is free of pollen, animal dander, dust mites and other harmful bacteria.
An air duct cleaning service consists of:
- Removal and cleaning of registers
- Cleaning supply vents all the way to the air handler
- Topical cleaning inside the air handler using a vacuum attachment
- Applying an antimicrobial treatment, which is circulated deep into the system using the air handler fan
- Brushing, collecting and sweeping dirt and debris with a dual vacuum system Repeating the process as the technician works back through the system, overlapping much of the ductwork for optimum coverage